This tutorial is about how to send hidden messages on Signal for iOS and Android. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to send hidden messages on Signal for iOS and Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Send Hidden Messages on Signal for iOS and Android
Mobile app analytics firm Sensor Tower reported Wednesday that instant messaging app Signal downloaded 17.8 million apps across Apple and Google during the week of January 5-1, up 61-fold from 285,000 last week. Meanwhile, WhatsApp downloads rose to 10.6 million, down from 12.7 million last week, due to new terms of service that took effect on February 8, 2021.
Signal CEO Brian Acton said in a recent interview that with Signal, there are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no scary tracking, no metadata from users, and he can’t read these messages. sent by its users. It also does not keep call logs or data backups.
Signal is very easy to use with new features being added to the app every day. Signal also has some features, such as sending lost photos, these photos are not stored in the cloud or on servers and are deleted as soon as the recipient sees them. Signal also has a missing messaging feature, which was recently implemented by WhatsApp. Signal also allows users to share stickers, photos, videos, and GIFs. To get basic information about the signal, follow the steps outlined. To download and sign up for Signal, follow these steps.
Send messages that disappear by default in Signal
Previously, you had to toggle the option and select the time interval for messages disappearing for each chat individually. You can now set the hidden message timer for all chats in the Signal mobile app or desktop client. We’ve included the set of instructions for both, so feel free to use the table below to jump to the appropriate section.
Send messages that are cached by default in Signal for Android and iOS
- Tap on the vertical three-dot menu in the upper right corner of Signal and choose “Settings” from the list of options.
- Tap “Privacy” on the Settings page and you’ll now see a new option “Default timer for new conversations” in the “Disappearing messages” section.
- You can now set how long you want messages to be available in the chat window. The available options are 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 1 hour, 8 hours, 1 day, 1 week and 4 weeks. Signal also allows you to set a custom time period based on your preference, which should come in handy. After setting the duration, click “Save” to confirm the changes.
- As you can see here, any new conversations you start in the secure messaging app will respect the default interval of disappearance messages. To be clear, this will not affect your existing Signal chats. If you want to enable hidden messages feature for existing conversations, check out our article on how to send hidden messages in Signal.
Set the default timer for disappearing messages in Signal Desktop
You can also enable the default timer for messages so that they disappear from the Signal desktop app. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Open Signal and go to “File -> Preferences”.
- Scroll down until you find the “Default timer for new conversations” option under the “Disappearing Messages” heading. Click the Off dropdown menu to set the default hidden message timer for all new chats.
- Just like the Signal mobile app, you’ll see the default set of weather options. You can then choose one of these options to set a default timer for messages to disappear.
- If you prefer a custom time, click on the “Custom time…” option and set your preferred time, and click on “Set” to save changes.
Final Words: How to Send Hidden Messages on Signal for iOS and Android
Hope you understand this article How to send hidden messages on Signal for iOS and AndroidIf your answer is no, you can ask anything via the communication forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.